~*欢迎光临*~

~いらっしゃいませ~*~Welcome~*~어서 오세요~*~欢迎光临~*~Bienvenu~*~Willkommen~*~υποδοχ~*~Graditevi~*~добро пожаловать~*~

Apr 8, 2011

Say "Hello" to My Dear Friends


Wow! It’s a godsend to pleasant to meet you!

And on this day and days to come, your life and mine will be full with happiness, interesting, positive, of course, sorrow, worries and changes. For the reason that we’ll communicate with each other and share mutual experience, I believe, it is an exciting start, isn’t it?

Well, it’s time to release your body from overloaded working. So late do we meet each other, maybe you’ll think like this through the mutual understanding and communication.
I have been fascinated with Naruto in these days. Perhaps, you’ll think I have already fall behind the trend. Whatever you feel I’m out or another, I want to announce that I really love this excellent anime.

In the season of cherry blossoms, what do you best want to do? Referring to cherry blossoms, I can’t help imaging the cute role Sakura Haruno in Naruto. No way out, I’m poisoned of Naruto. If you are Naruto fans, and support Sakura Haruno strongly, I believe, what you best want to do is letting Sakura being in full bloom in this spring--Naruto cosplay. So am I.

Now, wish we get along well. In the future, we can learn from each other by exchanging views. I think I can hardly wait. Welcome and look forward to your coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment