~*欢迎光临*~

~いらっしゃいませ~*~Welcome~*~어서 오세요~*~欢迎光临~*~Bienvenu~*~Willkommen~*~υποδοχ~*~Graditevi~*~добро пожаловать~*~

May 9, 2011

Toady, here is a Temari party


Hola como estas!!! Don’t surprise to my greeting ways. I’m proud to show it. I learn it from a foreign friend. I think it’s interesting. Well, move to my theme, I’d like to introduce you Naruto Temari Fan Art Cosplay Costume.

Are you familiar with Temari? She’s a nice girl. And is she your taste?
Whatever, you can enjoy this exquisite costume.


In fact, it’s a beautiful costume, isn’t it? Coming with kimono, top, and skirt, and a pair of sexy legging accomplish this outfit. Don’t look down this design, I believe, it will attract your attention. The top is like a apron which combining with kimono perfectly no matter in color or style. As for the legging, it shows black net, wow, it’s very stylish. In the back, you can see the band is long enough to reach your knee. If you like, you can tie it into bow. 



Do you want to appreciate the art work of coser? So, move on your eyes.

  



Well, are you heart-moved? You also can do it. More details about Temari costume, you can find it in the onlin shop. now, go to have a look.

I want the readers to comment your idea, so, enjoy yourselves here.


No comments:

Post a Comment