~*欢迎光临*~

~いらっしゃいませ~*~Welcome~*~어서 오세요~*~欢迎光临~*~Bienvenu~*~Willkommen~*~υποδοχ~*~Graditevi~*~добро пожаловать~*~

Sep 13, 2011

Have Dinner with Naruto This Halloween



Sorry for my late greeting… I was going to say happy mid-autumn festival… well, it’s late because that’s the thing happened on yesterday. So, accept my late wish that happy every day… PS: I have no idea whether you know the festival or interested… but it’s a nice legend in China…


Thinking to mid-autumn festival, I’m bound to introduce the delicious food --- moon cake, a kind of desserts. After you try it, you may say, it’s not a big case, or not special…. In fact, it just brings up you nice wishes that all members of family reunite together and dine together…. It’s a warm day… I think Uzumaki Naruto will like it… one of the reasons that he likes noodle is, in my opinion, to bring him the homey feeling, warm and rich…


When Naruto sees the reunion scene, I can catch the depression and eagerness appearing in his eyes. I plan this Halloween, I’ll let Naruto have dinner with me, and have a happy Naruto day… yes, you’re right… Naruto cosplay now is in my Halloween plan

1 comment: